Saturday, April 16, 2011

My turn...

*cracks knuckles*

So, it looks like my wife (the computer literate of the two of us) got me off to a good start. Where to begin? Well, I can think a good way to start would be with a tribute to my beautiful wife of whom I've followed and supported since day one.

As it says above, the Finer things in life, nothing finer than her, whilst she pisses me off now and again, that's just normal life, I still love the hell out of her, and I"ll show you why here in a few of my favorite pictures below...



Who says a woman with a cigar isn't sexy?



When we first met out in Norfolk.


This is probably my second favorite picture next to the one from Norfolk.

Wearing my glasses...


This is one of her newest pictures...gorgeous ain't she?


Without her I'd have lost what little bit of my mind I have left...and I wouldn't have the life that I enjoy to day...I love you Holly.


2 comments:

  1. Alrighty Luke, I can't for the life of me figure out how to log in to follow you (I need your technically saavy wife here with me to help out) but I love love love! this post!!! and I have to agree (not just cuz I'm a friend) that she is indeed gorgeous!! One of these days you're going to have to come to Cincy with her and meet me!!! (I am that damn awesome...LOL) Good luck with the blog, I hope to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete